CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Shelly Laurenston - Humor is Damn Sexy!

I don't know that I have thoroughly enjoyed any series as much as I have Shelly Laurenston's Pack and Pride books. Not only are they filled with sexy characters and steamy sex scenes, but I have not laughed out loud this much from reading a book in I don't know when. They are shifters. Sexy Men and Sassy Women that meet life and love head on with force, fun, and all out heat. (There is also a dragon series, but since that is not my thing, I have not read these books. If you have, let me know what you think. Maybe you can convert me!)

My favorite book has to be The Beast in Him. I have never laughed so much in my entire life (and I just have to say it…KARAOKE!!). Although my favorite couple is Sissy Mae Smith and Mitch Shaw (they are both in The Beast in Him, but get their own story in The Mane Attraction [Don't miss this]). Lions, Tigers, and Wolves ( and the upcoming Bears!!) Oh my, YES!!


The Mane Attraction exerpt…

The Maine Event excerpt…

Magnus Pack
Pack Challenge
Go Fetch!
Here Kitty, Kitty
When He Was Bad anthology ("Miss Congeniality")

Pride Stories
The Mane Event
The Beast in Him
The Mane Attraction






0 comments: