CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lora Leigh Rocks!



Just finished a back to back of Tanners Scheme and Dawns Awakening (yes, I know there were books in between.) I just love her writing style and characters. From my first introduction (Nauti Boy), I have coveted each new title release. I now have the full Nauti Series, as well as The Men of August, all of the Bound Hearts to date as well as many of the Breed series, Law and Disorder, Tempting Seals to date and the Elite Ops currently available.

I have never been one for the paranormal/sci-fi genre, but the way she writes the breed series, it just clicks for me and I find myself less focused on the unrealness of it and more focused on the characters, storyline, and if I can figure out the twist before it is made clear.

If you are looking for something to add a bit of steam to your reading list, pick up a copy of one of Lora Leigh's books and hang on for a wild ride!

0 comments: